Tuesday, April 11th we will be hosting a networking panel event with CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women). This is always an interesting discussion about the industry and how careers are formed. Lunch will be served! We hope your students can join us, please have them RSVP to me by Thursday April 6th.
UCREW (COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE WOMEN): A NETWORKING EVENT
Whether you’re in planning, construction management, design, engineering, or any discipline, the real estate industry has something for you! How about customer service, project management, research, green building and sustainability…there are endless possibilities for you to explore and apply your interests in real estate! Hope you can join us, lunch will be served.
WHEN: TUESDAY, APRIL 11TH
10:30 AM – 10:45 AM | NETWORKING 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM | PANEL DISCUSSION 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM | NETWORKING & LUNCH
WHERE: GOULD HALL ROOM 114
REGISTER FOR EVENT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kris Beason, Assistant Director of Special Projects at Sellen Construction
- Pamela Trevithick, Principal at LMN Architects
- Michelle Gail, Attorney at Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson
- Susan Stead, Principal at Parker, Smith & Feek, Inc.
- Mollie Fadule, Partner at Cephas Partners
- Cori Palmer, Project Development Manager at Mortenson Construction