The Professional Development Role is an Entry level leadership developmental position. Working under close guidance with assigned mentors, this individual will be accountable for growing and strengthening their leadership skills and general business understanding of the manufacturing processes and operations of a Wood Products mill, and other major function areas, through a detailed 12-month development plan including hands-on learning, operational rotations, and successful completion of process improvement projects.
· Develop safety leadership skills
· Structured 12 month rotation through all operational areas of the mill
· Projects and assignments to promote active learning and contribute to mill’s successful performance
· Exposure to metrics, reliability and process improvement projects
· Broad exposure to Timberlands, Raw Materials, Sales and Finance
· Develop Front Line Leader skills
See more about position here: https://weyerhaeuser.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=01014163&lang=en#.XXFSOm6BoLo.email