The Women’s Center has opened applications for the Judith M. Runstad Wells Fargo Women’s Roundtable Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded in the amount of $4,000-$6,500 and applications are due March 31st at 11:59pm.
The Judith M. Runstad – Wells Fargo Washington Women’s Roundtable Scholarship was established to support tuition or program fees for continued education of students in the fields of technology, innovation, business, engineering, health or real estate with a demonstrated interest and an active role in advancing the careers and professional interests of women.
Recipients shall be graduate students or students enrolled in continuing education programs such as, but are not limited to:
- University of Washington – Seattle’s Runstad Center for Real Estate Studies
- University of Washington – Seattle’s Foster School of Business
- University of Washington – Tacoma’s Milgard School of Business
- University of Washington – Tacoma’s KeyBank Professional Development Center
- University of Washington – Bothell’s School of Business
- And or other UW graduate school and continuing education programs in the fields of Technology, Innovation, Business, Engineering, Health and Real Estate at any campus.
Please be sure to have all required attachments ready when you start the application; you will not be able to save the application and continue later.
- Resume (including community and/or industry involvement, as applicable);
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (at least one professional);
- Essay (1,000 word Maximum): Tell us why you selected the continuing education program and how this program and this scholarship will help you advance in your career within the next five years in one or more of the following fields: technology, innovation, business, engineering, health and/or real estate.
- Signed/scanned copy of the Judith M. Runstad – Wells Fargo Washington Women’s Roundtable Scholarship FERPA form
Complete application, here!