Inclusive. Impactful. Inventive.
Do you have an innovative idea that would enhance the UW student experience? The Husky Seed Fund has the resources to make your idea a reality! Created bystudents for
Awardees develop project management and leadership skills while they execute impactful and inventive strategies to elevate the Husky experience. This is a truly unique opportunity to strengthen the entire Husky community by promoting inclusivity and helping to make all students feel that they have a home at the UW. Previously funded projects include OpenSidewalks and Husk
The Husky Experience Student Advisory Council encourages all students to exploreThe Husky Seed Fund website, attend an information session, and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Follow us on Facebook to see the impact of previously funded projects and stay up to date on award news!
- All UW undergraduate, graduate and professional students from any campus are encouraged to apply.
- Applications can be individual or team-based.
- All team members must be in good academic standing (each with a minimum 2.5 GPA for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate and professional students).
- Projects must involve a UW faculty or staff member as a mentor.
Information Sessions and Application Writing Workshops:
- Tuesday, Feb. 26th: 4:30PM-5:30PM at Allen Research Commons Green A (Zoom meeting ID: 847-391-686)
- Thursday, March 7th: 12:00-1:00 at Allen Research Commons Green A (Zoom meeting ID: 581-181-209)
Get all of your questions answered wherever you are! Both info sessions will be available for free, remote streaming via Zoom for all UW students.
- Applications open: Feb. 13, 2019
- Applications close: March 12, 2019
- Semi-finalists will be contacted on April 4 and invited for interviews
Apply here: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/