Do you want to work on developing solutions that can make a difference, with the real world as your classroom?
In Winter Quarter 2018, UW Study Abroad will be offering “Grand Challenge Impact Lab (GCIL): India” as a 15-credit course.
- Study global GRAND CHALLENGES
- Collaborate on INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAMS
- Work hands-on to learn IMPACT INNOVATION
- Design impact VENTURE SOLUTIONS
- Pitch your idea for SEED FUNDING
Grand Challenges are the big problems facing humanity – things like food security, clean water, and climate change. The Grand Challenge Impact Lab (GCIL): India is a new UW study abroad experience that empowers students to learn about Grand Challenges and propose and test solutions to them. The program offers an active, hands-on learning laboratory and is open to graduate and undergraduate junior and senior students from any department.