Maybe the idea came to you in a studio, in class, or on a hike. Whatever the source, the Alaska Airlines Environmental Innovation Challenge student competition is the place to showcase your solution to our pressing environmental problems. Form a team. Shape the future.
Apply Here: https://app.reviewr.com/s1/site/eic18 Deadline: February 20 by 8 am PST
- Funding is available for demonstration models. Deadline extended for CBE students! Submit your funding application by Monday, February 12, 8 am
- Why participate?
- Top-level professionals from the community will mentor you.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team – open to grad and undergrads in all disciplines
- Prepare yourself for a career that positively impacts the planet.
- Win prizes up to $15,000 or more. Prize money only can go to student team members and it is yours to do with what you wish.
- No strings attached! These are your ideas.
- Alaska Airlines is our nominal sponsor, and provides financial support to assist the Buerk Center in running this annual challenge for student teams